Tuesday, January 18, 2011

P90x Windows Media Player C

Big Merdaio

Sorry, could not resist. I'm not following this whole thing a lot of Ruby & Co., of puttante coming and going in Milan, Villa Certosa, the moon offered by Berlusconi. Impassioning I'm not much for gossip, the gossip, the rumors in the newspapers and on websites, full-addirittua votes on who can be the woman Berlusconi. I can not.
I can not accept a similar degradation, maybe I'm one of those others, with glances and smiles, call a "virgin", a naive, but I just can not swallow such a merdaio. That I will not even define "Italian" because this is not Italy, is simply the limitless power that manifests itself in its usual forms, irrespective of color, nationality, membership policy. This is simply the worst merdaio in which man can slip, and we are still here to debate whether such a character no, if such a system should and can still survive and govern. If we accept, then the merdaio be Italian, because we will be complicit. If we punish and purge the system, then, somehow, we will have moved away.
Now, however, by new parents, I pose a question, but mothers and fathers of these poor women, where the hell were their daughters while they were beat by blennies old pigs, with the only value of having a sea of \u200b\u200bmoney?

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment